We have compiled a list of common questions about obtaining a surety bond.
- What is a Surety Bond?
- How do Surety Bonds Work?
- How much do Surety Bonds Cost?
- What is the process to obtain a bond?
- Is there a difference in Bonding Companies?
- What’s the difference between a Bonding Company and Bonding Agency
- How does a surety evaluate a prospective client for a standard bonding program?
- What is a Notice to Owner? Do I need to file one?
- Can I get a quote over the phone without submitting paperwork?
- How much does it cost to get set up for bonding?
- What is a general indemnity agreement?
- What kind of information do I need to provide in order to get a bond?
- Why do you need my spouses information, he/she has nothing to do with the company?
- Why does it matter if I have ownership of another company when I just need bonds in this one?
- I don’t have a CPA Statement for my company yet, can I still get a bond?
- I have bad credit, can I still get a bond?
- What’s the point of a bond if I still have to pay a claim?
- I need help understanding lien laws, what is a good resource?
Have more questions? Call us at 1-888-786-BOND (2663) or contact us today!